We are ready to provide the best solution for ventilation problems
We have a lot of experience in the field of turbine ventilators
Providing the best service and prices to our customers
WHAT IS A CYCLONE TURBINE VENTILATOR ?
CYCLONE Turbine Automatic Ventilator is a type of Exhaust fan or Roof fan, where the function of the tool is to suck hot air, dust and also functions as a ventilation / air circulation tool. CYCLONE Turbine Automatic Ventilator does not use electricity, is maintenance-free, and can work for 24 hours, so it is far more efficient compared to Exhaust fans & Roof fans.
ADVANTAGES OF CYCLONE TURBINE VENTILATOR ?
- CYCLONE Turbine Ventilator is driven by wind power so that you save on electricity costs. Suitable for commercial and household use.
- Trusted by many customers because CYCLONE Turbine Ventilator is very high quality and guaranteed.
- Two choices of high-quality aluminum and stainless steel which are rustproof and not noisy.
- Precision-built with ball bearings that last a lifetime, with a permanent seal. No adjustments or services are needed. No noise and no-hassle service.
- CYCLONE Turbine Ventilator will not leak. Guarantees a 5-year warranty against water leakage due to manufacturing and defects caused by installation, and a 1-year spare parts guarantee.
WHY IS CYCLONE TURBINE VENTILATOR NECESSARY ?
- Because it has been proven able to overcome the problem of hot air, musty, and dirty from the room and reduce humidity.
- Provides very effective circulation to your home, office or factory, and allows you to breathe fresh air.
- No need for electricity fee (Free Operational )
- No need for maintenance fee (Free Maintenance)
- Specially designed for tropical countries like Indonesia, and can be installed on all types of roofs.
- Make your workspace much more comfortable (proper air circulation) so that it can increase employee productivity.
HOW DOES THE CYCLONE TURBINE VENTILATOR WORK ?
CYCLONE Turbine Automatic Ventilator will rotate even with a gentle wind though, but also able to withstand high-speed winds. CYCLONE Turbine Automatic Ventilator rotation is also caused by the difference in air pressure inside and outside the room, where naturally the hot air in the room will flow and press out through the turbine fins and make the cyclone turbine ventilator automatically rotate. Thus the presence or absence of wind, the automatic cyclone turbine ventilator will always spin to suck hot air in the room.
WHAT BUILDINGS ARE SUITABLE USING CYCLONE TURBINE VENTILATOR?